Pant y Llyn is arguably the most ideal holiday cottage in Wales, with it’s light, spacious rooms catering for even the largest party. This Wales holiday cottage isavailable to rent throughout the year and lies just across the road from Trearddur Bay, voted the best beach in Wales in 2010. This stunning North Wales holiday cottage is on the west side of the Isle of Anglesey, with the rugged coastline, stunning Anglesey beaches and pristine Snowdonia landscapes making North Wales holidays more popular then ever.
With sea views of Trearddur Bay from all front windows, Pant y Llyn is one of the most sought after Trearddur Bay Holiday homes. The Anglesey holiday cottage has been comfortably furnished, tastefully decorated and enjoys shared use of a large, lawned, Snowdonia-facing garden. With its stripped-pine floors, elegant cast-iron fireplaces and enormous dining-room table, this Wales holiday accommodation is ideal for family gatherings or groups of friends.
If you want a holiday house to rent in Trearddur Bay, look no further than Pant y Llyn. The idyllic Trearddur Bay holiday cottage is available to rent all year around so book today by clicking any of these links:
Anglesey Holiday House Features
– 7 Bedrooms (Sleeps 12)
– State of the art, recently refurbished kitchen
– Dining room with seating for 12
– Living-room with open fire
– Large children’s playroom
– Utility room / washing machine
– Bed linen included
– Detached Garden with BBQ area
– Open fire with fuel supplied
– Cloakroom with Shower
– Snug study with open fireplace
– Televisions, DVD, telephone
– Pets Welcome/ Pet Friendly
– Now 100% green energy efficient with solar panels on the garage roof!
– 50 Yards from the stunning Trearddur Bay beach